Start a new thread

481 to 497 of 497 replies

I love your young daughter's backbone, Phaidra!  Nothing like telling an interviewing panel of, I assume, medics, how evolution works and affects our lives!

We went to the last performance of our local church's Christmas pantomime earlier, which was full of bright, spirited and talented young people.  They acted, cracked jokes and sang delightfully.  Thoroughly enjoyable, despite the fact that the season of While Shepherds Watched their Flocks could've been considered over.  In that Hall, it wasn't!

I love Carol Barking, especially when the singers give you "Wild Shepherds" ! 

Artemis3

And I'm sure you also enjoy, Cider with Rosie

Do have a giggle, PLEASE!

“Controversial columnist and broadcaster Katie Hopkins has lost her appeal over a legal battle with Jack Monroe.

Monroe won libel proceedings against Hopkins after she tweeted untrue claims about the vandalism of a war memorial.

Food blogger Monroe, who identifies as gender non-binary, was awarded £24,000 in damages and £107,000 in court costs. Monroe said that the court costs will be going towards legal fees.”

Advertisement

Joyce21

Smiling from ear to ear 

Words are superfluous, I think.

When a picture can paint a thousand words......

Or a thousand and one!

Artemis3

Practical and pragmatic uses for this, like really smart... and stable genius!

Dachalover
Artemis3 says:

Practical and pragmatic uses for this, like really smart... and stable genius!

See original post

LOL.....he is hiding his light under a bush....

Artemis3

Hi Dove, when you're a genius and you know it, why keep it a secret?  Let it show in everything you do and say!

I'm feeling rather miserable today.  I'm cooking a virus and every mm of my body hurts.  HATE miserable winter.  

Hope you're fine, though.

Artemis3

I think, Dacha, Bush KNOWS children is a collective noun!  

Advertisement

Hi Artemis, I'm sorry you've been feeling rather miserable.  I do hope you're quite a bit better by now. 

Flu and other viruses are sending many of us to our beds recently.

Your comments on the , like, really smart...and stable genius, as well as those to the responses of Dove and Dacha made me giggle.  Unfortunately, that's all we can do! 

I can't stop feeling amazed at the power of blatant lies and the unwillingness of the populace to see through them.

Papi Jo

Sam 37: "I can't stop feeling amazed at the power of blatant lies and the unwillingness of the populace to see through them."

That's why they are called the "populace".