Start a new thread

981 to 996 of 996 replies

Ladybird4

F'edge - I knit bunting, decorations related to that season coming shortly and all sorts of other things. Way back on a very early Rez I posted pics of my knitting and I do not want to bore Rezzers by posting them again.

Joyce21

Oh go on LB......a pic for all the new Rezzers 

Forestedge

You could do one picture LB.  

Advertisement

Those are ace LB

Hazel --

Forest, I'm knitting baby blankets but did a baby jacket last week for 23. Oh, forgot to say, I did persevere with the pattern although I wasn't over keen on it and got it finished. Son and girlfriend love it.....they sent a pic of 23 wearing it and it does look quite nice on him 

Back  to blankets for now

LB, could have done with your blue Baby Bunting  6 weeks ago lol!

Off to watch SCD just now. Have a pleasant evening all.

Forest after all your figure brain storming you deserve a night off Well done you. 

PS, Joyce, booklist will be posted soon lol!

Last edited: 07 October 2017 18:18:56

Ladybird4

Crikey M-U, we are getting towards the next Rez thread. We sure can dollop!

Ladybird4

Gosh Hazel is it 6 weeks since 23 arrived? Where has that time gone?

Love the bunting LB .

Am on minimum charge!  Plugged in but will post Rez 27 now.  Can't keep up with the dollop!

LB....those wee knitted bunting things were fab and I'm sure all the new Rezzers would just love seeing them!

Right...let me go post Resurrected Twenty Seven before I go flat!  

Going to read ,see you tomorrow. Goodnight dear peeps.

pansyface

JUST GOT BACK AND HAVE ONLY JUST READ THIS FAR. STILL GOT TO CATCH UP WITH 27.

LB, IS THIS WHAT YOU HAD IN MIND WHEN YOU KNITTED IT?

Bye, Baby Bunting.
Daddy’s gone a-hunting,
To get a little rabbit-skin,
To wrap my Baby Bunting in.

Bye Baby Bunting,
Daddy's gone a-hunting,
Mummy's gone a-milking,
Sister's gone a-silking,
Brother's gone to buy a skin,
To wrap the Baby Bunting in.

RUBEE, A MAGNIFICENT BIT OF FURNITURE THERE. WHAT A LOT OF EFFORT WENT INTO IT. SO NICE TO SEE SOMETHING SKILLFULLY MADE IN THESE DAYS OF FLAT PACKS AND ALLEN KEYS. AND A PRETTY DISPLAY TOO.

WHAT MISERABLE WEATHER - STILL, AT LEAST WE SHALL BE SPARED HAVING TO GO OUT AND LOOK AT ANOTHER DISMAL DUD OF A METEOR SHOWER.

SO MISERABLE THAT I AM ALMOST OBLIGED TO BEGIN ANOTHER PATCHWORK QUILT TO WHILE AWAY THE HOURS. THOSE NEAREST AND (POSSIBLY) DEAREST TO ME WILL BE ROLLING THEIR EYES AND THINKING "NOT ANOTHER BL***Y PATCHWORK QUILT" 

Advertisement

Pansy.....I read it, anyway!  I think everyone's decamped to Rez 27 now......